Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy Hogmanay!!!!



Right then... another year over, ending in a riotous New Year party up in Glasgow (...erm...me, wife, son and dog and my parents...a can of beer and Jackie Bird and Chewin' the Fat on TV: we know how to party!!!)


I hope you all had a great New Year and 2014 is everything you hope for.

So, plans for 2014: actually common sense would suggest that making any kind of plan is a bit pointless and probably the kiss of death but that's never stopped me in the past.

I'm already working on the Sedition Wars box (or will be once I actually get going) and the 15mm WW2 Chain of Command stuff but ideas mulling around in my brain for 2014 are...


  • More stuff for In Her Majesties Name... having just rediscovered a box of explorers and Askaris in the loft (possibly Foundry or Copplestone) I think some African adventures are on the cards.



  • Some kind of post-apocalypse/Fallout style game... I've been thinking about this for a while and looking at the really nice Lead Adventure miniatures range.  Rulewise, possibly Mutants and Death Rays from Ganesha games or tinkering with IHMN.



  • 15mm SF...Tomorrow's War seems like an ideal rule set and there are a lot of nice 15mm figures out there at the moment.


It'll be interesting to see how many of these, if any, come to fruition.




No comments:

Post a Comment