Tuesday 18 November 2014

2nd Anniversary






I just realised that a couple of milestones have ticked past without me noticing.

Firstly this blog is now just over 2 years old... my first post was on 6.11.12.  I started this as a way of keeping track of stuff I was doing and wasn't really sure if it would last but 2 years on it's still going strong and somehow has attracted 68 followers!  Small fry compared with lots of you out there but a constant source of amazement to me!! Thanks to everyone who pops by for a look.

Secondly my last post was #100, meaning I'm averaging around a post every couple of weeks or so.  My posting tends to go in fits and starts, often centred around club games.  There has been a bit of a gap on these as I'm currently unable to drive for medical reasons meaning my access to the club is a bit tricky...hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly if I can convince the DVLA that all is fine.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope the driving is sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I am a shabby seven month blogger so a long way to catch up. Hope the driving gets sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete